Online Reservation Policy
1) Reservation is completed after the customer replies to the confirmation request mail. If there is no response from the customer, the reservation will be cancelled automatically.
2) Customers are asked to arrive on time. Reservation will be cancelled if the arrival is 20 minutes late or more.
3) Each seating is limited up to 2 hours. (Example: Reservation time 18:00, Ending time 20:00)
4) Parties of more than 10 people are requested to order beforehand (partially or fully). Orders can be added after arrival.
5) Please inform your Cancellation to the Online Reservation desk during weekdays (10:30 – 15:30 JPN local time). Cancellation within 3 days or during weekends, holidays and after 15:30 (weekdays) must be made directly to the restaurant by phone. Please DO NOT inform sudden cancellation through email.